Hi readers thank you for joining me I have not been on my block for a while because a lot has been going on last week I was sick with migraines every day I woke up at one and it was last Sunday morning I was planning on going to church and then I just couldn't move I got really sick and I had to stay home and it was been six days of staying home I didn't do any Quilting or any quilting I was miserable ๐Ÿ˜ฉ it's been a long time since I felt like this I had to turn my oxygen back up so like my husband wanted me to call my nurse last week and I did he was very very worried !!! it through this appointment was Monday afternoon and there has been hacked and work and I I had a friend coming with me to my hospital appointment all afternoon she was awesome she was a good support !!!! Thank you Karen !!!

Usually my husband takes me but his days of changes weekly !!!

I told Sellers how I was feeling and I was hard to breathe and I couldn't I needed to turn my o2 up and when you're sick with congenital heart disease I don't know what was going on with me last week so they had me come in and I did four bottles of bloodwork!!!!!

So now my migraines and swelling has gone down really quickly with the extra Lasix they gave me but I think the extra Lasix made me shaky and I had the shakes and I spilled late liquids during dinner time a few times with the shakes and I just did not like the way I felt at all that was really bad last week!!!!๐Ÿค•

When my nurse saw me she was like wow you look terrible ๐Ÿ˜ข I was like wow thanks lol of course I had migraines all week I had little appetite but my taste was there !!!

It was very emotional in the first place I waited forever ekg labs and ex Ray !!! I didn't leave the hospital then till about 5!

So I still have no results yet from hospital labs I called but my nurse practitioner has been extremely busy with patients

I do have some good news for you guys aug 29 was my third year anniversary this year with my pacemaker defibrillator!!!! Everything is going well in that area !!!!

But now I'm waiting patiently in Gods waiting room ! ๐Ÿ™❤ I have so many family and friends praying ๐Ÿ™ for me I am eating better and I am getting back in to sewing ๐Ÿงต quilting.

Momma is doing fine some nights her dementia is more and she goes to bed early miss Carol helped every day to take care of both of us only when my husband was at work miss Carol is my helper we pay her to help with mommas showers and cleaning But last week she was head 4 days when I was so sick ๐Ÿค• and she took care of me and momma while my husband is long hours away working ! That's just the nature of job job he delivers fuel ⛽

My husband got a wonderful raise this year we are so blessed it's helped us to pay bills down faster and take care of momma !

One day when I was so sick mommas dementia was not here she did her best to make me some lunch ๐Ÿฅ— that day and water ๐Ÿ’ฆ made sure we both took our meds and she even tuck me in it was so refreshing to have momma care for me again I miss those old times !!! I don't want to sound selfish but it was refreshing I sure miss my mommy the old days life just KEEPS GETTING FASTER ! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฉ. #dementiasucks When I see it in her mostly in the evening!

Today I took the Covid test it was icky I chocked on it up my nose ๐Ÿ‘ƒ has anyone else chocked ?? I sure did !!!

My husband found the new location UCH hospital for the test !!!!

The man says I will know in 48 hours ! I just got the results in tonight !!!

Praise God !!!!

I just beat Covid !!! I don't have it yay! PTL !!

Stay strong readers ! Look for the blessings in life put your Hope in HIM. !!!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more