Today is about to end πŸ˜…. It's almost 4 PM in Sweden at the time I'm writing today's post. It's been such a busy day.

I woke up at 5 AM. Made some tea, opened my Macbook Pro 2019 and started translating the last power point I got. Then I made some breakfast for the kids. Austin stole Aarons juice so I had to pour an extra glass for Aaron. Then I took a shower, changed into a comfortable clothes and took a train before 10 AM towards Stockholm SΓΆdra. Its the nearest station to my destination "Webhallen" in Medborgarplatsen. Then before entering the shop I had a short meeting with my teammates from Challenge driven innovatation with Design Thinking course.

So why did I go to " Webhallen" ?

I simply got fed up of getting wrong deliveries of LCD screens so I bought a new one. Ipad 8th generation. I am just praying for it to be more durable then the 5th and 6th generation that I still need to put together so I can sell it to someone that will take care of these better than my naughty kids.

After I went back to NynΓ€shamn. I was going from one shop to the other in order to find a cover for the Ipad. I found one in Ica Maxi, not the best one but better than nothing. I made so lunch for kids. I actually almost burned it while trying to do some work on computer πŸ˜…. But it's okay. It was not so bad. I just had to cut the corners. I changed the diaper of Austin and now I'm pretty much in need of a break. I feel sleepy but there is still a lot of things to do. I'm sending in the " cursed" thesis in tourism sciences that has not been cleared since 2020. This is our last chance to clear it without starting from scratch so going to spend some time at night and edit what needs editing. And try to find that damn red tread that teachers are talking about 🀣.

I don't know which time I will be sleeping today but I'm sure there is pretty much homework for tommorow too. German class, Design Thinking and many others to be prepared for. Nevertheless, you cannot succeed in life by only farting in the chair. Maybe I will never be rich but at least I know that I will be pretty fine just doing my best as always. Working hard is good. I feel the satisfaction even though I don't get much of sleep πŸ˜….


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more