Healthy relationships feel boring to people who are used to relationships filled with toxicity, inconsistency & drama.
They are not sure what to do with LOVE that is calm, kind, drama free, non toxic & doesn't require them to constantly make painful sacrifices.

A healthy relationship is fun, consistent & always smooth sailing even during bad times, PERIOD.

(This paragraph got nothing to do with the post above. I promised to pay for one friend's weekend trip & vacation. But 11 CMU cunts responded over facetime & iMessage within 15 minutes of my post. All i can say is, you assholes make me feel like superman or some kinda happy excited kid with so much care & attention. Ton of respect & love. I am grateful & delighted. Because it's a celebration, entire vacation is on me. Click here DEMI, talking about this post, I HATE YOU.)😂


This post is ad-supported