WEEKLY SPIRITUAL ENERGY- September 20, 2021 - September 26, 2021, 2021

WEEKLY SPIRITUAL ENERGY- September 20, 2021 - September 26, 2021, by Lady Dyanna

 

"In my own deepening understanding of myself I find my capacity to serve others is deepened as well. The better I am at self-care the more genuinely nurturing of others I am able to be." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher

This weeks energy speaks to your need for inner healing, reflection and nurturing. Just as a tree provides respite, life-giving energy, and stability to the surrounding environment, so do you provide these very qualities to the many you support and interact with in your daily life. In order to continue to vibrantly thrive, it is time for you to receive some nurturing through supportive friends, uplifting thoughts, meaningful connection, sacred practices or creative play. What soul inspired practice most uplifts and nurtures you? Remember, when your inner reserves are replenished, you will overflow with a delightful vitality that is a gift to yourself and to all those in your life.

Affirmation: Nurturing is a gift I gladly accept for myself so I may nuture others.

I hope you join me on my weekly podcast here: Looking at Your Spiritual Journey and your Twin Soul relationship with Lady Dyanna