Today the day went well. And I walked around 2000 steps that's why I am feeling extremely tired. I don't know why I am getting so tired in such a small walk. Also did some shopping today. Finally got something casual after lockdown.

Today I worked but still I didn't completed any task. Every task is done till it's final stage and then I started another work. And at the end I couldn't say that my work is complete.

I feel I could have priorities things better and would have completed both the task but no worries will complete it on Monday morning with a great plan of execution.

I am currently reading "Start With Why", I haven't read it much and I have read it when I was a bit sleepy so didn't understood much but I can relate to small stories mentioned in the book.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I am planning to do cleaning of my house. Yes these are also our duties which we should complete.

So today's learning: "Prioritise well to be more efficient"

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more