Today just wen as usual. Nothing unusual is happening now a days. A routine is set and nothing different is happening in my office work. The good part about the routine is that I am able to do some workout and my personal time is perfectly fine, other than that nothing exciting is happening.

Routine has it's own advantage and disadvantage. The biggest disadvantage of routine is that you feel stuck in a loop. You feel like you are doing things mindlessly without giving them any second thought. You don't feel any excitement about life. But you know what, you are the one who set that routine in order to achieve a particular goal in your life. I am actually trying to convince myself the same.

I have to achieve my goal and for that I have to follow this routine, no matter what. I think rather feeling stuck I should be doing something interesting everyday that will make everything worth doing. That sound little more approachable and practical so that I don't feel stuck.

So today's learning: "Follow a routine to achieve your goals. Just don't forget to live."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more