Today the day went quite well. I completed some of the tasks and I am going to complete some tomorrow. Actually I am not able to manage my time well during my office hours. I am way too much distracted while doing work and the work is actually getting stretched a lot and I am finding it difficult to meet deadlines.

I think I really need to find some time management related book. Because unless the thought of time management get reinforced in my mind I don't think I will be able to figure out best possible way to manage my time and have a hold of thought of time management.

Time is a very important aspect in doing anything and I feel it can do magic to your productivity and overall performance. So I am just going to focus on that now.

I just watched a video about the concept of "Skill Stacking". So skill stacking means acquiring more and more skills. For example if you have 5 skills then those 5 skill combine gives you a lot of power as compare 1 skill. This not only empowers you but also help you increase your net worth because your overall growth becomes exponential.

So today's learning: "Keep adding skills in yourself and grow exponentially."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more