Today I am writing this blog way to early than my usual timings just because my friends were at my place and we had dinner early and now everyone is home and I can say that the day really really spent well.

I really felt alive today hanging with my friends. It is not like we only enjoyed, earlier I helped my friend creating his WordPress website and also completed writing some of my own blogs.

It is great to meet friends who are ready to enjoy moment, make jokes about it and pull your leg as well. There was a lot of funny incidences happened today. After completing WordPress work we were scrolling through some of our old pics and videos and had a blast. Share them with our friends and then had a great time.

The most epic scene was I got caught by traffic police(This is my first time to get caught by any cop). Then he fined us for breaking signal all that sort of things happened. Then he asked me where do I live, what I do, where I am working and all that stuff. And then he asked about my friends. And I consciously added there company name and their professional designation just to make sure that the officer don't consider us some idiots.

At that time it was not funny but after that when we were discussing about it, it actually became damn funny and got immensely stored in our memories. This just became a memory which we are not going to forget.

So today's learning: "Make a lot of memories with your friends. They will help you strengthen your bond and also be reason for smile in bad times."

Do check out blog of my friends Saurabh. He blog about "Data Analytics": https://datavidnyan.wordpress.com/

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more