Today the day went really well. I had planned for around 5 tasks, out of which 4 got complete and along the way some live issues came and got handled with ease, overall a well executed day. After the day was over I was not having much in my bucket list and I was ready for future tasks. Now I know things that I have to do on Monday and planning to execute it as this day.

This day made me realise that how much we are greedy for satisfaction. We just want to keep repeating things that make us feel satisfied. Today most of the task were complete and I was not having any difficulty in solving problems that I faced today, so I just want everyday to be like this only. We all are like this only. We want everyday to be like a super smooth path filled with flowers. It doesn't happen. If you want flower then you will also get some leaves with that, might also get thorns. Just accept them and be prepared for them.

I feel this is enough to convey the message.

So today's learning: "Be prepared for the worst. Not everyday is a good day."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more