It took me three tries to write "First." I think the damage may be more severe than initially believed.

Do you guys remember DDR? I mean, I know it and its extended family are still fairly popular outside of the United States, but I live in the United States, and it's been a long time since I found somewhere to play it. Which is a shame, really, because I absolutely killed it at DDR when I was a kid. And by it, I mean all the dance mats we got with our copy, because I really liked DDR.

this boy belongs in DDR

Anyway, the MUTEKING premiere is about an Anime Boy who transforms into a dancing superhero on roller blades when his new friend gives him some kind of super magic music infusion or something. It has the same effect on my brain that HYPNOSISMIC did, except less so, because this premiere is significantly less gay than that one was, and also somewhat more focused.

This does not make it easier to follow. I'm gonna give it two more episodes and see how it goes.

this is our Anime Boy btw. hes boring and likes to dance.