Hey Everyone!

What a busy few weeks it has been. I finally feel like I have a moment just to stop and take a breather.

I got to see my "Big Sister" yesterday. I haven't seen her in person in literally over two years. So much has happened since I last saw her in person.

We had gone to one of the other stores in the chain I work for, but one I don't work at and where nobody knows me. The one we went to also has a Wok bar in addition to Sandwiches. So I got a Teriyaki chicken bowl with pineapple, other vegetables and rice, as well as a Kombucha. After lunch we went across the parking lot to Peets Coffee and got coffee.

I had stopped at Target before hand to pick up a few things and got a haircut afterwards.

If I am already out and about I like to get as much done as I possibly can. I like to spend as much of my weekend as I can relaxing, and resting before going back to work.

Knowing that Christmas is being set right around now, and the insanity & crazy schedules are starting about now, definitely are making me glad I have switched jobs already. I was not looking forward to another holiday season before I got my current job.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more