What is the very next step I should take if I want to make more money with a wider variety of founders? When companies invest in underrepresented communities they open up new markets and sustain their current customers. When they don't, the increasingly risk loosing everything. Imagine if the top Black athletes, influencers and musicians with more than one billion followers combined left the platforms that don't have any Black people in their leadership or have racist algorithms and went to platforms where they're valued and appreciated? People are sick and tired of dealing with "isms." They simply want a fair chance, but if they are kept from accessing heaven here on earth, they'll raise hell. -Mary Spio


Positively Purging-I welcome your feedbacks in the comments and your likes and passing the real life wisdom on to others as I embark on this new venture of "positively purging", as I know each of these pieces represents something…