If you have been around here for a bit you will know that I took a pretty big leap to invest in ME! Something I am becoming more and more conformable with and feel is so crucial for our mental and physical wellbeing!

As we prepare to enter into November, in my Chakra Mastery Academy course, we enter into the Root Chakra.

The Root Chakra is our base, our grounding in our body and in life. When our Root Chakra is out of balance we can also feel out of balance in a variety of ways.

As I go through the month of our Root Chakra I am excited to share more with you!

This morning, I started my day, up with no alarm, well by sound that is. I woke to a nice bright light in our bedroom. A natural light alarm clock that has been assisting me in creating a morning routine that works! Listened to the root chakra meditation. My husband and I also began a new routine of breakfast with coffee/tea in bed. Simplicity but substantial, so we are giving homemade Oatmeal a try! Being two people who typically do not eat until typically mid morning or lunch, this is an adjustment but something we have felt we both needed!

What I missed this morning was putting my grounding oils ON my body - base of my spine and feet!

When we think of the Root, think of our base and grounding, so for example I nature, what could be described as "grounding", think of a tree and the roots which go into the ground. Some deep, some just below the surface.

Our diffuser blend this evening is an incredible grounding blend of,

  • Douglas Fir - Oil of Generational Wisdom
  • Frankincense - Oil of Truth
  • Arborvitae - Oil of Divine Grace
  • Wild Orange - Oil of Abudance

I added in the wild orange citrus to balance out and because I find it's incredibly uplifting and calming.

I'm excited to share more with you as I walk through this month and shift even more energy! 🙌