A few nights ago I had a bad experience with a demon that attacked me and tried to hold me down and beat on me. I ran it off and prayed to God for guidance, grace and mercy. I asked him for protection as this was the strongest demon I have faced yet. I went to sleep and soon dreamed that I was outside at my grandmothers house playing in the back yard with my cousins and I saw a light bubble appear in the tree near me. I pointed to it and asked everyone if they seen it, but noone could but me.

Sitting in that bubble was an ancient spirit that I saw as God and he looked at me smiled and said "E6". I looked to my right and left and saw demons coming at me and God took his hand and swiped them away and they were gone. I saw "E6" again and the bubble closed and I woke up. I immediately wrote down what had happened in this vision and told my wife about it and she said she could see me smiling as I was dreaming. I felt so happy and soothed that God was with me.

I got my Bible out and went to look at Ephesians 6 and the chapter deals with demons and Gods control and command of them. It was a clear sign that God had heard my plea and answered that prayer by telling me to read his word. Folks, it all fits together and God has our back. Demons will come at us, but we must know that God is with us all the time and will handle them for us on our behalf. I sleep now knowing that God is in control. Read the Bible verses below and make your own judgements.

The Armor of God From Ephesians 6:10-17

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.


This post is ad-supported