My wife and I were on a mini vacation to the North Carolina mountains in a small cool town called Banner Elk. In this small town is an old very haunted hospital called Cannon Memorial (check it out on youtube). This place has been on several top ghost hunting shows on various channels. I actually spent a week in that old hospital back in the mid 1980's with a severe head injury and while in there I had several odd experiences. As we entered the town limits we drove past the old place and I immediately picked up on a heavy spirit load. This means that I got heavy chest pressure, a headached and breathing problems.

This happens when I am surrounded by bad spirits that mean harm to people. The old hospital has a history of hauntings, documented pictures, sightings and other paranormal expereinces. This feeling of spirit told me that something or many somethings knew I could sense them and they came to me to try and communicate or harrass me. I pushed them away as I do with negative spirits and drove on past the place. Later that night about 12:15am as I preparing to go to bed I saw a tall red headed man standing beside my bed. He was holding a little girl and both of their faces were deformed which signifies to me a lost or mean spirit. I see them for what they really are due to my abilities and gifts.

The tall man looked at me and pushed the child towards me and it cried and screamed at me with an horrific smile with nasty teeth. This told me that it was not a real baby but a trickster spirit using the image of a child to try and fool me. Sensing that both wanted to harm me I immediately went into attack mode which is the typical response for me. It is a response of fight or flight and I usually go after it first to let it know that I am not afraid of it. I took a swing at it and it moved away and growled at me. I began to command it to leave me alone and leave the room and house immediately in Gods name. It growled and mocked me when I spoke the Lords Prayer. I continued to pursue it and read Bible verses to it and it left because no spirit can stand to Gods word.

The next day I was meditating near a river to cleanse myself and I heard my spirit guide say that was the Gingerman. I went back to the room and did some research and found several references to the Gingerman. None of the them seemed to tie directly to the old Hospital but I am sure that is where this came from. So I called on my Angels and guides to show me more and I had a dream the next day about the old hospital fourth floor. Turns out I was on the fourth floor when I was in that old hopsital many years earlier when I was in my early twenties. The Gingerman is still to be figured out, but the feeling I have is he was one of the negative people that died there before the place closed and he is now a wandering spirit in that old Cannon Hospital. I will continue to work on this story and find what happened and who the Gingerman is.


This post is ad-supported