This is my current verse! Upon retirement a career teaching English Second Language I decided to explore opportunities in digital marketing.

That began my introduction into the digital world. Now after numerous classes I finally had the determination to continue bearing fruit.

So many of my friends and family members have gone through such difficult times recently I began looking Hope!

I searched for alternatives Focusing on how to share my experiences especially hope and alternative natural remedies to improve wellness strength and stamina. My journey of hope happen arduous and it seems that every turn my hope was dashed! in my exploration of how to #RestoreHope #RenewMyMind #Re-EnergizeMyBody I discovered some amazing ways to share that with others.

For the past four years I have been blogging. SharingHope anyway I could. On Facebook, Twitter, which they often deleted !

I will #NeverGiveUp Nearly every day I was applying God's Word in my Life then sharing photos and scriptures God birthed in me #AlwaysHope #NeverGiveUp. My Dream is to #ShareHope with as many people across this nation as possible! On #HopeForTheHurting2017.Wordpress.com

#HealthyLivingWithOilyBlessings

#SharingHopeForTheHurtingHeart

If you have been searching for Hope watch for five tips #RestoreHope

Very soon I will be launching in search of Hope #InSearchOfHope.

Its a free mini class #SharingHope to the hopeless . Remember there is #AlwaysHope #HopeForTheHurting2017.Wordpress.com

#HealthyLivingWithOilyBlessings

Sign up for your free

Journey Of Hope Journal