Today the day went well. I am watching a movie and writing this blog. Task got completed but I am not able to focus as I usually do. I need to increase my focus on work and I really need to find new purpose in my life because what I was hoping few months back is actually happening now and I don't have anything to struggle for, apart from productivity.

I feel productivity automatically comes if you have a bigger purpose to achieve and you have something to work on, which you really want to be done. Then you automatically find ways to be more productive and perform a particular task in best possible way.

When I was reading "Elon Musk" by "Ashlee Vance" at that time I realise the power of purpose. It was purpose which has drive Elon Musk to become who he is today. His purpose was not selfish but it was for humanity. He is working on several projects so that we use less resources and still do things that we do in our day to day life. Reading this biography will refresh you and will motivate you to find purpose in life. It is immensely great book. A must read for everyone. A great dose of Inspiration.

So today's learning : "Make your purpose clear. Everything else will get sorted."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more