Today was not that productive. Because more issues came than expected and almost all team members were working on different issues. So because of that the whole day kind of spend in that only. Because small chunks between work ruin the main thing that you are doing and then entire day is wasted.

Also kids in home adds to it. Because you have to take care of them and they can surprise you with random things. My nephew is at home and he make sure that everyone is after him only. Someone is cooking food for him, someone is playing with him, and other family members making sure he don't hurt himself and all sort of things goes behind kids. And in all this you get less time for things you have to do. But we all enjoy company of kids.

I have to do some coding as my work is getting compromised a bit. Because if I don't do little progress this week then next week also I won't be able to do it as I am going for trekking next week. So fingers crossed and I am hoping that tomorrow I get some time to do coding.

So today's learning : "Don't forget to consider people around you when managing time."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more