I'm gonna be real with my blog Because this is dementia her story and it's real life mommas world now. Some days it's very difficult on all levels. Moms caregiver got here around 9:30 and at ten we wake mom up for her eye drops 💧 and today we found momma bed full of 💩💩💩💩💩all over and around I said momma good morning and said oh no …….. momma had all over her hand nails and on her covers and a few of her blankets and quilts were okay…..

We were talking to her calmly about getting in the shower 🚿 and the reason why we needed to clean her up she cried and got confused and couldn't answer us or me of the 💩💩💩 that was all over her ! 😢😢 she got scared 😟 and I told her momma let's in in the tub 🛀 we will clean you all clean again! She refused to get her legs out and was grabbing her blankets it was not fun she kept wimpering I don't want too!!!!!

We were soothing her and says momma you need to get clean so your not sick in the private area so we coaxed her as assuring as we both could !!! She finally listened to me and we got her sitting. Up and her night shirt off still she was hesitating ! She had no depends on !! During the night she was probably still sleeping and didn't put it back on we have a a potty chair and she can get up so that on her own ! Today she didn't put her depends back on ! 🥺😱

I was shocked momma is usually good about it at night can do this all on her own it's part of dementia 🥺

Momma cried when she got in the shower 🚿 she was getting over her fear miss carol got her cleaned 🧼 and I made her bed so. She wanted to lay sown more after that whole deal I don't blame her !!

I love when momma smiles !

We let her sleep she took her meds and ate what we gave her !!! That made me happy again !

Momma is doing very well this evening she ate my turkey soup 🍜 and we're watching our fave movie series Anne of green gables ! The classic

Dementia patients should have a routine some days it's hard you just can't period

We made the night fun 🤩 watching our fave classic Anne Of Green Gables ! Momma and I watch every year around this time it's our tradition ***

What's your traditions ?! Would love to here !


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more