so here's a little story i got to tell...about some snake ass bitches that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ know so well...

See there are patterns...you know the shit yall say when you try to justify your preconceived notions of meeting someone whom you never officially met...

I know your fucking language...December 12, 2020 My son, Brentez Demontae Watts Jr...called 911 to help me from getting beat the fuck up and choked from dear life from my emotionally abused husband...I wanted to live to help him.

That is why i chose on that day to not press charges...deep down...I know my husband is a good man...through and through...i broke his fucking heart and I want him to heal from that as I still suffer from a broken heart when my loving mother was taken away from me because she told anyone who would listen that God chose her to give birth to his only baby girl...ME.

and you tested it...

thats why you got beat the fuck up for Calvin Young, Jackie Peavy, Kelsia Smith, Jalen Smith and Kody (i don't know his last name as his father could be a multitude of men)...in front of them and for our spies to hear and see.

If somebody punched you in the face with all their might...would you ask the one getting punched to just take that shit and be calm because you have a history of "episodes" resulting from bi polar disorder shit yall made up...I mean I don't deserve to get help?

My husband was suffering from abandonment...he was home alone a lot when he was a baby while his mom slaved away at that fuck ass place she cleans up for pennies a day...its frfr slavery what you doin Selina...really.

and he has unresolved issues with his father and all the shit i been saying to get help from some damn where...fuck...it's so hard to be me...an orphaned child of God...yall are so damn mean...i cuss you the fuck out cuz i was truly kind and trusting to you...I really just love to hang out and I love friends...they don't love me though...they go behind my back talk about me so bad and rude...my kids...lust after my husband and lie on him and really never support the fact that my very own genius of gaining some type of intellect from my whole shambled debacle of a life ...I made it legitimately in this fucked up country of lies and deceit and murder sex pain.

i'm pure. I feel and I am alone with a severely damaged husband.

I just want him to get proper help so we can be a fun loving family again.

Youtube video dropping this week sometime before friday.

1


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more