I have always been a blabber mouth. I blurt out what I have to say, and whatever emotions I have left unsaid written all over my face.

Good?

I don't think so.

We should always learn to control what we say. No matter who we are talking to. There is always a right time and place to say whatever we want to say.

This, I believe, is called maturity.

Honesty is a good thing, but being tactless is a totally different thing.

I always repeat to my children, in life, choose what you have to say. Learn to mask it all. It's not to teach them to be unreal, but to give them an upperhand in the real world.

Life is not always sunshine my dear. There will be what seems like never ending midnights without any sunrise. Learn to suck it in, live through it, survive, and fluorish after the rain.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more