You'd gone, and that, was that!  Nothing left to say, you'd, said it all, I suppose, or maybe, you'd not said it all, but, you'd, run out of time, and just, gotta go…

The news of your, death, it'd, not, surprised me one bit, because, EVERYBODY dies, that's, the only thing that's an absolutely of life, and, no body, escapes, that scythe, from the Ripper's hand.

The news of your, death, it got me thinking, about my own legacy, what I'd, left, or is, leaving behind, and, I'm still, trying to, figure it out here.  The news of your, death, well, that was, all, he'd, written, and he'd, signed off.

There was, nothing more, to say, not for any of us, who are, left behind, because, before he "went", he'd, said it all for us all……………

The news of your, death, well, it's, old now, and, growing, wrinkly, by the passing of, every single, second, and soon, you will be, nothing more, than, that distant memory from the past, to every one of us you'd, left, behind.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more