Love is meant to be, sampled, like them, wedding cakes that you're, selecting, to serve to, your guests???  Sampling the love, you get a taste of, everything that's, different, not the same, with the varied tastes, some sweet, some, a bit, bitter (like those, dark chocolate flavored???), and, by sampling them all at least once, you at least, will have a taste of what you might like, and what you might now.

Like those, girlfriend swaps/wife swap things that you do, you're not, cheating, just, sampling what it's like, marrying to, different people.  Sampling the love, because love is, an acquired, taste, not fitted for everybody's, liking.

Sampling the love, that's, what you wanted to do with me, well, that's not what I'm here for, for you, to take a bite, then, spit me out, kicking me to the curb, oh no, nobody can taste this heart of mine, it's too, spicy, too sour, too strong in taste, for everyone who wants, a bite!!!

查看來源圖片
and this would be, what we all want to get, but, we can't, because it would be, immoral, irresponsible, and, illegal in parts of the world!!! Photo from online

Sampling the love, that's, just, an excuse, for wanting to screw around, and I won't allow for it, not for, ANY of my M-E-N (and yeah, I will have them all, two at a time too!!!), and they will all SERVE faithfully BY my side here.

Now, sit, stay, good boys, come to mommy for that K-I-S-S…

And that, is how I get to, sample all the love I'm gonna be giving, AND getting in return.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more