This is Scared Shitless Series 4 Part 5

"The Leak"


Click here for  Series 1


Click here for Series 2


Click here for Series 3


Click here for Series 4


Click here for Series 4 Part 2


Click here for Series 4 Part 3


Click here for Series 4 Part 4


Looking forward to breakfast I loose my appetite when I hear the digging again.


"Do you want me to fast?"
"You know what it does to my appetite"


I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.


Reference

A Different Kind of Blues

My eating disorder has reached new highs, I think I might add another . . .


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send an email to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more