Sunday, January 16, 2022

How Are Your Goals Going?

Hi read,

How are you doing on your 2022 goals?

We're halfway through January and I'm still thinking about my professional goals for the year. I'm making good progress on the health and financial goals, though.

How are you doing?

Option A: I've set my goals and I'm already making progress!

Option B: I'm still thinking about my goals for the year.

Option C: I see no reason to set a bunch of goals right now just because it's a new year.

I would love to hear from you.

Best,

Beth @ Parent Lightly



Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...