A Blurry Image ,

Not so visible , Not so Clear

A face which is so new,

New to Recognise

Hard to Ignore,

And to Avoid.

Yes A Person new to my eyes , came to my dream and sat infront of me with some illusionary Background.

With some Fog , with some lights like red blue and green .

She came and sat near me with a round neck piece and a covering of some shiny cloth not the shawl for sure on her bare body.

Her Hair were not too long but falling on her shoulders , with which she played sometimes and also adjusted.

She said nothing not even smiled at me just looked at me like a stranger by sitting next to me..

I felt the need to touch her and even ask her what is the purpose of her visit , but i was unsure whether she was human,

She was looking pretty and yes super sexy at the same time, may be the latter one more.

And i felt that watching her beauty from a distance itself is enough for life..

And in Between I realized that she was going somewhere i tried to stop her but she left the place without listening to me,

i wish the dream could have lasted a bit more...


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more