Saturday, February 5, 2022

If you REALLY hate chores...

Hi read,

You might remember talking about Type 1 and Type 2 focus styles a few weeks ago. Well, today is for my Type 1 peeps! Here's a little reminder:

Type 1: I have a hard time getting chores done because I find them boring and unimportant. My house is a mess and I never have clean laundry. I let it all pile up because I'd much rather be working on my latest project or developing my career or spending time with my family.

If you (like me) are a Type 1, I recorded my best tips for actually getting chores done. As much as I hate them, I do feel better when I do the basics. This is how I make it happen:

  • Make it a habit
  • Distract myself with TV, audio books, podcasts
  • Focus on my why (I feel better with a reasonably tidy house)
  • Build in reasons to clean up (like friends coming over)
  • Outsource (I've had a house cleaner for over a decade)

For more ideas, read the full article here.

If you're a Type 1, let me know! We're pretty rare it seems. :)

Happy weekend,

Beth



Unsubscribe | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ceci Kane Can’t Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either

Whew! Sep. 19, 2024 moms we love Ceci Kane Can't Believe How Wild The Mom Groups Get, Either The first time a video by Ceci Kane...