Did you know GOD has a PLAN for You?

God is working in you to achieve HIS purpose for your life.

Are you willing to allow HIM to work in your life today? Are you running from God?

I want to encourage you today allow God to make the difference in your life. Turn to HIM He will lead and guide you!

Lord Jesus I pray for my friend show { } that YOU have a very specific plan for his or her life! It is not too late to do the right thing. Open their eyes and heart to truly hear the TRUTH of the WORD.

Lord I pray for myself, open my eyes to see the plan you HAVE for my life!!! I give my shattered hopes, my broken dreams, my disappointments, my disillusionment of my future. Open my heart to accept your plan for my life no matter what changes I must make! In Jesus name, Amen!

Jeremiah declares if the Lord! "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

There is #AlwaysHope #NeverGiveUp #HopeForTheHurting