It's Day 24 of the Writer Friends Challenge!

Day 24 - Fiction or Nonfiction: Both! I usually reach for fiction when I want to read, but there are also some great non-fiction books out there! I'm often doing research for my books, plus I'm a nerd who just loves to learn! Some of my favorites are A Field Guide to American Houses and Last Chance to See. One that's still on my shopping list is Signs, Streets, and Storefronts: A History of Architecture and Graphics along America's Commercial Corridors.

What about you? Don't forget to check out my giveaway happening this month!

* * *

Ashley O'Melia is an independent author and freelancer from Southern Illinois.  She holds her Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing and English from Southern New Hampshire University.  Her books include The Wanderer's Guide to Dragon Keepingand The Graveside DetectiveHer short stories have been published in The Penmen Review, Siren's Call, and Subcutaneous.  Ashley's freelance work has spanned numerous genres for clients around the world.  You can find her on Facebook and Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please consider using my links to do your shopping and help me out at no extra cost to you!


This post is ad-supported