Gingerbread Village Block 2 is ready to download!

When I first released this block of the month, we just had Sapphy arrive in our household... you can see the cuteness in this post!

I didn't plan to have a Loki this time round, but it turned out quite well I think! I won't be running this BOM again, so there won't be anymore kittens after this.. .really 🙂

Gingerbread Village Free Block of the Month, Block 2

This month's block is part piecing and part simple applique. I did raw edge with a blanket stitch on my machine, super easy and looks nice I think...

Since we've only just starting this BOM, I am going to leave Block 1 up for a little bit longer...

Are you enjoying the Time in a Bottle Blog Hop? There are some pretty amazing projects being shared... go here to see the whole list of bloggers!

Happy Stitching,