I remember the day when I met 555,

Lil thing ripped my body apart as she tore her way through the birth canal like her demon ass was too hot for the amniotac sac she was baking in

my 18 year old body got thrashed by that 6 pounds 7 ounces baby...stitched up and totally hurting...I loved the kid I barely even knew...

we didn't nurse together and I raised her in a bed that she slept in next to me and her dad...it was a twin sized captain hook bed or sum

anyway...me and her fought it out through life...she cried all night...I was extremely exhausted, lonely and in love, and totally out of mind in post partum emotions that a developing 18 year old didn't know what to do with

any who...I met Ralo Da Boss before her and he was a dream...so much conversation...so much light in those chocolate brown eyes.

He knew so much...he knew so little...but with confidence he would speak his piece take in new information and swag through life as if he owned the stars at the tender age of 8

I would wake up and he'd be there to ask several questions, love on dogs and thoughts of owning one and rap his little ass off.

Ryheem was a delight to know and he was my first introduction to babysitting and getting to know a child from infanthood ...oh how we would practice night and day the letters of power of the alphabet and recite over and over his address...his love is all i could remember ...even when I was annoyed as shit from him messing around with my dresser and my things....I really loved him and he loved his teetee rissa ...damn, now i'm crying...he was the first kid to ever truly love me...more than the kids I gave birth to...I'm sorry for leaving ryheem...i didn't know what innocent love meant...as I was looking for a place to belong....you are still my angel and I truly miss and love your presence although you were the one who never forgot me....I feel you and it's amazing...Love, Queen 3

oan, ralo da boss helped with today's episode.

Enjoy


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more