I like the idea of my blog, and the content.  My message is clear "Life is simply far too short to ONLY think of your professional life." Yes, I have obtained my Master in Social Work (MSW), and gone on to obtain my clinical license (LICSW); but degrees, licensure, and my profession do not define me. I am unsure of how to build the readerships/following. I'm not opposed to the organic way it's been going, but I wonder if I should actively find ways to grow the readership. I do largely believe every message you're supposed to receive comes in your time… I am enjoying blogging and feel like I am getting my voice out there, and I have made some connections and have some favorite blogs I like to read as well. I also feel like I am presenting a social worker in 360 view. It's not just about the daily battles, but the self-care and the life you live.