Easter came and went in a flash! I don't know about you, it was lovely but it always seems to go so quickly. Someone asked me if I had a good 'rest' over Easter. As any WoMo will know, the answer is a firm no. My daughter did the Devizes to Westminster kayak race, so I spent most of Easter on the side of a river. I kept my energy up with Easter eggs, so I can't complain!
We have been busy with WoMo, planning the next module, more of which you will read in the newsletter this week. We are still speaking to investors and are excited by the progress we are making. If you would like to know more about how WoMo could help your workplace please let us know. We would be delighted to tell you more.
This week, we have the honour of featuring Nancy Ramirez Ruvalcaba. Nancy is an education welfare officer, mindfulness in schools instructor and is slowly transitioning into parenting education.
Join us tomorrow at 1.30pm BST as Elizabeth will be speaking with Cynthia Fortlage (Gender Identity Speaker at CAF Services) on Instagram live. The discussion will surround navigating white male privilege in the workplace. Come over to our instagram page and set a reminder to listen.
MEETING WUKA
Last Friday we had a really exciting meeting with WUKA (which brilliantly stands for Wake Up Kick Ass) - the UK'S first ever reusable and leak-proof period wear. They had also just won the Queen's Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development, so we were over the moon to help them celebrate. We spent the afternoon talking about how nothing should hold women back in the workplace, be it periods, menopause or glass ceilings, and we found so many joint passions, especially given we are both female founded companies. You'll definitely hear more about WUKA in future from us, but for now, check them out as their products are simply brilliant.
No comments:
Post a Comment