Monday, November 7, 2022

My Husband And I Are Proudly ‘One And Done’

 
Scary Mommy
Nov 07, 2022
 
 
My Husband And I Are Proudly 'One And Done'
 
As we all know, people have a lot of opinions they'll happily share without any prompting whatsoever. Well, Katie Garrity is sick of the unsolicited feedback she's getting about one issue in particular: the number of kids she's decided to have. "When the intrusive questions about my family planning start rolling in from strangers (or doctors), I feel like telling them to kick rocks and mind their own business. I hate every single one of the tired stereotypes only children get labeled with. But usually I just smile politely and say something along the lines of, 'Oh no — she's it for us!' while gritting my teeth. Really, though I'd like to go on a diatribe of my own." 

For all the one-and-done parents – and everyone else really – read and enjoy. 

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor
 
READ MORE
 
 
Latest
 
 
PRO POINTERS
How Can I Tell If My Insurance Plan Covers IVF Or IUI?
 
Holly Singh, fertility journey advocate and founder of Wellhatched, shares some helpful tips. Read more.
 
 
LIFESTYLE
Your Home Could Seem So Much More Expensive With Any Of These 50 Products Under $30
 
Wanna live fancy on a budget? Here you go! Read more.
 
 
HUBBA HUBBA
Ina Garten Still 'Sexts' With Her Husband Of Over 50 Years
 
Never stop being you, Ina. Read more.
 
 
Featured
 
 
SEND HELP
Seriously, What Age Is A Tween? (And Can We Return-To-Sender?)
 
"Overnight, your precious baby has seemingly turned into a moody, opinionated, stinky tween swamp monster. You love them! But, uh... mostly because you have to. How did this happen? What age is a tween anyway? You thought you had more time until you reached this point," writes Deirdre Kaye. Sound familiar? If so, give this a read for some help.
 
READ MORE
 
 
What We're Reading
 
Ashley Tisdale Got Candid About How Becoming A Parent Affected Her Marriage
Poor Self-Esteem Runs In The Family. Here's How To Break The Cycle
I Don't Buy Pajamas for My Kids and It Saves Me So Much Time, Money, and Sanity
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.

315 Park Ave. South, New York, NY 10010

Copyright 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

View in browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...