Monday, September 18, 2023

I Bought The 'Wrong' Size Jeans & It Changed My Life

Sep. 18, 2023
THINK ABOUT IT
I Bought The 'Wrong' Size Jeans & It Changed My Life

Recently, while shopping in a hurry with an impatient kid, Simi Sapir grabbed a pair of jeans two sizes bigger than what she usually wears. And she loves them: "They are so comfortable. They hit me perfectly above the ankle. They never give me an 'I need to unbuckle my pants' feeling after a good meal. They mold to my body, regardless of what I eat or how I feel, or what time of the month it is. Maybe the reason I haven't stopped wearing them is because they allow more space for me — the real me, all of me, at any given moment."

And it got her thinking: Where else in her life could she size up and allow herself some extra room? Give it a read and see if it changes things for you.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
LET'S JUST STAY HOME
TikTok Mom Goes Off On The Impossible Task Of Being A Working Mom With Kids In Sports

"Like, how long am I going to be able to do this?"

Read More.
SUPPORT LATINX AUTHORS
21 Books By Latinx Authors You Need To Add To Your Reading List ASAP

Immerse yourself in Latinx culture with these amazing reads.

Read More.
MISSING THE OLD YOU
Women Are Sharing Their "Body Grief" On TikTok After Going Through Physical Changes

Our bodies change throughout our lives, for so many reasons. And it's time we talked about it openly.

Read More.
Featured
EXCLUSIVE
Jesse Williams Gets Candid About Inequality, Back To School & More

Julie Sprankles recently caught up with Grey's Anatomy's Jesse Williams, and he had some things to say about inequality and how many kids in America don't have the most basic necessities: "The best thing you can do for a young person is to help establish a solid foundation," he said. "A lot of that has to do with our sense of self-care and what we consider in the list of that trendy term 'self-care.' What does that include? And some of these things we take for granted." Check it out.

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
Are Jumpers And Activity Centers Bad For Babies? Here's What Parents Need To Know
9 Clear Signs Of A Relationship In Trouble
I'm Not A Parent, But I Want To Start Calling Out Negligent Ones
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...