"I started noticing changes in my face in my early 30s: small crinkles around my eyes and bags underneath," writes Diana Park today. "I had three babies in rapid succession and it showed in my face. The sleepless nights and constant need wore me out. When I'd catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror I'd sometimes stop and look closer. Who was this woman?"
And she's getting extremely real about just how hard this process is. Maybe you can relate?
The Internet is full of clever little things… if you can find them. But who has the time? Fortunately, Laura G. and Allison Bolt have got your back: "From kitchen gadgets to organizational hacks and techy finds, these products are useful, cool, and most importantly, won't break the bank." And today, they're rounding 'em up in one useful place. Wish I'd had that leakproof car trash can two weeks ago!
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
No comments:
Post a Comment