Tuesday, November 14, 2023

‘Tis The Season For A Big Pre-Holiday Purge

Nov. 14, 2023
IT'S ACTUALLY FUN
'Tis The Season For A Big Pre-Holiday Purge

Tell me if this sounds familiar: "When I first had kids, it was hard to get rid of things. I wanted to hang on to every drawing, toy, and weed they'd picked for me," Katie Bingham-Smith writes. And then? She got over it: "I only have so much room in my house, and I wanted to keep at least some of it as non-kid territory. Nowadays, I'm downright delighted by the prospect of the annual end-of-year purge. Hand me that trash bag, because I'm going in."

What follows is an ode to that glorious pre-holiday tradition: THE PURGE. I dare you to read it without tackling your own closets.

Kelly Faircloth, Executive Editor

Read More ⮕
Latest
ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?
A New Dad Wants To Know When He'll "Get His Life Back"

And the internet had a lot of strong thoughts in the comments section.

Read More.
EXCLUSIVE
Beware, Boy Moms: Hilary Duff's New Children's Book Will Have You In Your Feelings

The actor reflected on the early years of motherhood with son Luca, 11, while writing My Little Sweet Boy.

Read More.
NOPE NOPE NOPE
People Are Calling For Divorce After A Mom Came Home From Vacation To A Trashed House

Some TikTok users believe he was acting out of resentment and revenge for her leaving.

Read More.
Featured
WHO CARES?!
I'm A SpongeBob Mom, & I Don't Care What It Says About My Parenting

"'You let your kids watch SpongeBob?!' The woman standing across from me at daycare pickup was clearly shocked, but there was something else in her voice… judgment. Good ol' garden-variety 'my parenting is better than your parenting' judgment," remembers Julie Sprankles. Apparently, without knowing it, she'd stumbled into a hotly debated parenting topic. But today, years later, she's embracing her status as a SpongeBob Mom. Let her tell you why!

Read More ⮕
What We're Reading
Gavin Rossdale Isn't Watching The Days Go By
Weight Has Long Been A Barrier To IVF. Ozempic Could Change That
Have Your Kid Fall Asleep To A Boombox
Follow us on:
Want to Advertise With Us? Get in Touch.
You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive communications from BDG Media. If you believe this has been sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe. Or to manage preferences click here
BDG Media, Inc. · 315 Park Ave. South · New York, NY 10010 · USA
Copyright 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing the Limelight, Elections & Truth

Empiricism usurped in the 21st century by ideology as represented by the lamentable Kamala Harris Kamala - stealing limelight,...