If you're really into watching Chinese dramas, there are a few that I will recommend that are still pretty new. You Are My Glory leaves you feeling good. The FL got the man she loved since she was a high school teen. I like the soundtrack as well.

You Are My Glory - starring Yang Yang and Diliraba Dilmurat

One and Only - starring Allen Ren & Bai Lu

These two leads have amazing chemistry. The costumes really bring out the characters. I love the story although One and Only brought tears to my eyes. But there's healing balm in Season 2 (Forever and Ever) where these 2 characters (were reincarnated). It's so easy to like Zhousheng Chen in Forever and Ever. The awkward situations in Season 2, ... I can't describe with words.

You don't see guys like these today.... Very rare breed.

Forever & Ever - Allen Ren and Bai Lu


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more