Intended Audience: Quick and easy snack/fuel ideas for those that are constantly ON THE GO!

Single parenting...CHECK.

2 kids in elementary school...CHECK

Full time jobs...CHECK

After school activities...CHECK

NEED HEALTHY FOOD?? TRIPLE CHECK!

For those of us that always need to be somewhere, it totally helps if the snacks are light weight, healthy, and super filling to give us fuel that we need to get from point A to point B. Here are my recent go-to snack options that totally works with this lifestye:

  • Celery sticks and french onion dip
    • usually eaten in the AM
  • Almonds and walnuts
    • anytime during the day
  • Cheese cubes
    • AM snack
  • Charcuterie meats (prosciutto, salami, turkey, beef)
    • AM to mid afternoon snack
  • Protein bars
    • anytime during the day
  • Hydroflask for H20 - hydration is uber important
    • anytime during the day

Now that I think about it, this is pretty much your keto charcuterie board (or shark cootie bootie board as my kids would say)...a keto lunchable. And sometimes, I totally love not having a recipe to follow!

I totally enjoyed mixing and matching these together in sectional snack containers (google search: bento snack boxes). They are so easy to carry and fit inside my bag for constant fuel.

Some days (when I do have some small luxury of time), I'll grab a salad filled with wonderful fats.

Happy creative eating!


This post is ad-supported