I sat down to meditate the other day and felt lots of spirit around me. It was an unusally strong day for me and I had alot going on around me. So I wanted to relax, listen to some music and chill out. As soon as I got comfortable and relaxed I immediately began to see people all around me. They were coming at me in large numbers and it became overwhelming. I was mentally tired from a tough week at work and this made me even more tired and it was harder for me to block them out.

The first one was a short older man dressed in shorts and a tennis shirt. He was walking on a cain and came up to me and just stared at me and smiled. Then a young middle eastern lady came to me. She had brownish skin, heavy blue eye shadow and bright red lip stick on. She glanced at me and moved on quickly. Then a man and woman stepped forward and they were older folks and likely a couple. They were holding hands and standing there staring at me from a distance.

I pushed all them away and then a child came through and just stood there at my feet and looked at me. It was a little girl and she was dressed in clothing from the early 1900's. I asked her what she wanted to see how she reacted. Many times bad spirits will present themselves as a child so I always test them to see what they want. This child immediately moved on. I opened my eyes to reset a bit and felt a strong spirit in the room. So I closed my eyes and asked anyone near me to show themselves to me. That is when my spirit tunnel really ramped up and became very bright purple and blue. My spirit tunnel comes to me and it is a literal tunnel that spirit moves in and out of.

At the end of it is a bright and warm light. That is how spirit moves back and forth to me. I see the tunnel and then spirit shows themselves to me by image, face, a sign, a number or a name. I had taken a week away from things because I was very mentally tired. Now spirit is coming back to me because my guards are down and guardians are allowing spirit to flow to me once again. I am learning to block, recieve and send spirit messages one day at a time. This spiritual journey continues day by day, experience by experience and blessing by blessing.


This post is ad-supported