Friday, September 10, 2021

What A Week

 
 

 
layout component 0
 
layout component 1

Hey friend! Time has flown by so fast since I dropped into your inbox so I wanted to check in and see how you're doing?! We've all been through so much over these last few weeks, and I know there have been a few moments where I am barely hanging by a thread. I know I need to focus on adding in a little more self care over the next few weeks- I hope you do the same along with me!
 

While my week may have resembled a train wreck, I am here to cheer you on! Hit that "reply" button below and tell ME something…anything…about yourself. Got a story to tell? Tell it. Just wanna say hi? Say hi! I am sitting here with my reheated cup of coffee ready for some connection!

 

If you missed anything recently, check out all the things: 

 

For everyone: The top 4 non-toxic skincare products you need in your life...serious self care right here!

 

For the husband and wife team: Our best marriage advice for tackling babies close in age...and doing it with humor and love!

 

For the expecting mama: All the things you need and want for your hospital bag...third time is a charm!

 

I hope you find all the joy as you head into the next few days, and I can't wait to hear from you!

 
 
layout component 2
layout component 3
 

 
 
f-facebook
f-twitter
f-instagram
f-pinterest
layout component 4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rewatching ‘Friends’ With My 10-Year-Old Daughter

Questions were asked. Sep. 20, 2024 the one where I explain condoms to my tween Rewatching 'Friends' With My 10-Year-Old Dau...