Today the day went well. I was not having a lot of office work but more of understanding work, that went really well. Apart from that I watched a super duper cool movie called "Soul".

"Soul" is a animated movie. Hearing that it's a animated movie you might think it is for kids but the premise of the movie is immensely for mature people who have developed a certain level of understanding but still confused about life. I think my key take away from the movie was "I am gonna live every single moment of my life". You watch this movie and you will get to know passion, living, carrier every single thing.

In this movie the main character really loved "Jazz" and in the middle of the movie when he plays piano then he just indulge into it, forget if anyone is judging him, he don't even check if he is hitting correct keys or not, he just love it and when he do that, his soul actually travel to another dimension. In that dimension all the souls are there, some are lost, some are happy. There he helps one of his friend to find his soul.

In the conclusion about the movie I can say that: "Animated movie for confused people."

So today's learning: "Live every single moment of your life."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more