This is Scared Shitless Series 2 Part 7

"The Leak"


Click here  Series 1 Part 1


Click here for Series 2 Part 1


Click here for Series 2 Part 2


Click here for Series 2 Part 3


Click here for Series 2 Part 4


Click here for Series 2 Part 5


Click here for Series 2 Part 6


Every part of it was a struggle I had to keep researching and auditioning tools but when I got the right stuff it worked.

* * *

I couldn't find the materials to make the bricks I wanted online so I skim coated joint compound as mom watched.


"You're applying more?"

"Yeah it's not thick enough"


When I finished I started to peel back the tape but the joint compound started to drip so I let it dry.



Sneak Preview

The Morning After

Mom came upstairs to check the bricks. I wanted to wait until sundown.

* * *

It was Sabbath morning, the only day I don't work but mom . . .


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send a request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more