WEEKLY SPIRITUAL ENERGY- October 4, 2021 - October 10, 2021, 

WEEKLY SPIRITUAL ENERGY- October 4, 2021 - October 10, 2021, by Lady Dyanna

"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can." ~Nikos Kazantzakis

Believe in yourself and know that you can create anything you wish, regardless of what anyone else thinks. Remember that you are a spark of the great infinite consciousness, where limitations and fear don't exist. Believe in your dreams and realize the potential of your own divine power.
Everything in existence consists of electromagnetic waves of energy, including you. Tap into the source of your existence and draw from the well of the eternal spirit residing within your soul.
You feel an internal burning to unite with your higher self and you are ready to take action. Trust your inner guidance–as it is directing you to a promising new truth, one that places you into alignment with spirit. You feel a greater force working through you and the more you acknowledge this energy, the greater your belief grows. Keep on believing with dynamic faith, because this is the voice of your soul calling you back home to your beloved Creator.
Repeat the following:
I believe in me. I know that what sustains me is the power of cosmic consciousness. I am endowed with intelligent knowledge, intuition, and absolute truth. I am an immortal spirit. I believe in myself… the bigger I become… the more I am able to express my goodness out into the world. I know that I have dynamic force through the power of my will to overcome all perceived obstacles. I will continue to believe in the higher power that is guiding me. I believe in my gifts, my talents, and my abilities. I am willing to express their divine beauty and share their gifts with the world. I believe in love and I know that I am eternal light projecting in the purest form of love. I believe in me!

Affirmation: I believe in the wonders of life.

I hope you join me on my weekly podcast here: Looking at Your Spiritual Journey and your Twin Soul relationship with Lady Dyanna