It's easy to sometimes take a back seat or wait for someone to tell us what the right step is.

Truth is, we innately know what OUR truth and our next step is. We will begin to understand it even better, when we go within!

Thriving is feeling peace, authentic, happiness, content, understanding, compassion, the richness in life. Honoring your body with nutrition, sleep, hydration etc.

Surviving, is what many of us have been doing for the past almost 2 years. It's exhausting, could feel lonely, unsure, confuses, uncertainty, unloved, almost like fight or flight!

Our energy can become attached to one another's. So if you have ever say... spoke with someone within your day and suddenly it's totally gone for a shit?! You are standing there thinking WTF just happened... Chances are you are feeling someone else's energy.

The other day, was one of those days for me. I felt like I was repeating myself, time being wasted etc. As an empath, working with the public can be SO draining at times. Although as my day was ending, I enjoyed a beautiful phone call with a customer who truly was the beam of light that I was needing in that moment.

I came home and after feeling so frustrated for not getting done what I needed to, I simply said "I need help"... yup to nobody, literally to the air. It didn't take long for me to be directed to some incredible words of wisdom and a reminder...

Cord Cutting Meditation!

Our energy becomes attached to EVERYONE we interact with, regardless of our intent to. Our energy crosses. I completed the cord cutting meditation and felt incredibly better. I also saged myself, got my oils out and pulled a couple cards. The cards of course related to being true to my heart and soul.

These have been trying times for so many, it hasn't been easy and sadly, many people who have been stuck in fear have very very short fuses.

It's easy to say don't take it personal... it can be challenging in that moment when you have something in mind and your day goes sideways. However I am also a firm believer that challenges truly help us grow. They come into our life at times to test us, even when things were going incredibly well, will this turn or bump in the road completely derail you or can you shift and pivot?

I am grateful for those moments, I am grateful for my family understanding when any of us need alone time, and honor that. I am grateful for our commitment to positive and very real mental health!

We may not always be thriving, but we can shift our life so that we can much more easily shift from surviving to thriving!

Truthfully, food for me can also be a trigger that affects my mental health. Which also happened this week. A flare up isn't fun, especially when not expected. So honoring my body, honoring my mental health, honoring my body's nutrition desire is SO key!

A beautiful message from Joel Osteen, for dealing with difficult people ❤