Today the day went well. Successfully created 6 reports and also got feedback about them and tomorrow going to work on feedback and also going to create some other reports. Everything went as per the plan. Tomorrow I have to complete these reports because after that I am going for vacation and I don't want any disturbance, that's why I am planning to complete it tomorrow only.

Yesterday my internet was not working so the internet guy came and reset my router. And because of that I was unable to connect to the website I work on. I had to use my phone's internet to access that website and it was little disturbing but then I felt like it's okay. But I am going to sort it out by tomorrow or else I will have to fix it when I will be back from vacation.

Tomorrow is a big day I have to plan it in best possible way to optimize it fully and complete most of the things and then I will be more than happy to start my vacation. Because if the work doesn't end at time then it will be somewhere located inside my head and it will continuously disturb me throughout my vacation.

So today's learning: "Complete the work to get rid of it's thoughts, which can haunt you when you are enjoying."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more