Today the day went well. Completed some good chunks of related task but still development task were little compromised. Because other task overpowered it and also I was not very focused while working. I should be dedicating some time to development and during that time email and phone will be turned off. That might help me.

Also today I met my friend not after long time but after around 10 to 15 days. And we went for shopping and didn't buy anything. Yes we didn't. We actually wanted to buy shoes because we are going for a trek and good shoes really plays an important role. And we both don't have good shoes. We liked some, but cost was a bit high and then we called a friend and he then said that he will arrange the same at cheaper rate. So we decided to buy from him only. And then when went to buy shoes for my nephew and his size was not available so the shopkeeper told us to come tomorrow and he will arrange the size. So that's what happened.

I also did some reading before writing this blog and I also played game on my phone for more than a hour. So today my after office hours were little compromised but I am not going to do the same tomorrow because as I general rule of habit building is: never miss twice. So tomorrow I am going to work and maintain my flow.

So today's learning: "Things might not go as per the plan but be determined towards your goal."

Have a Great Day


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more