My seventh article has been published on an online magazine. While I have been figuring out this whole published writer life, I have seen quotes like this on my socials, 

"You are living the prayers you once prayed."

Coincidence, I think not.

Growing up all I ever dreamed of being was a writer. I remember doodling in a notebook and wondering when my words would be published for the world to read. And now I am living out those dreams. I always wanted my articles to be published, but I never expected 2020 to be the year that the dream of being a "real writer" would be granted. I guess God was reminding me that even through the ruins, He is still faithful. 

"The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh every morning."-Lamentations 3:22-23 NLT 

When your dreams line up with what God has planned for you those dreams aren't just fantasy; they can become reality. 

Psalm 1:3 says, 

"He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yield its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all he does he prospers. " (ESV) 

When we do this journey with God in the driver seat, you can prosper in all your dreams.

As December rolls in, I am reflecting on the past year. The things I have been given and the losses I have endure, but I believe that they are better equipping me for the year ahead. In my scrolling of Instagram I found this quote, 

" You've got 30 days to let go of everything that needs to stay in 2021: people, pain, disappointments, defeats, hurts, grudges, failures, mistakes, & missed opportunities. Let it all go. 2022 is going to be a year of fresh starts, new beginnings, new chapters, new chances, & brand-new opportunities. 30 days. Let it go" @thesinglewoman

Someone more famous than I said, 

"The best is yet to come." 

I am believing that for all of us next year.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more