This is Part 2 of Karmin's Plea


Click here for Part 1


Karmin called. She was planning to come this weekend but I talked her out of it.

* * *

Irritated by the call interrupting Dr. Dharius Daniel's message on faith I leave the dish in the sink to answer it.


"Hey it's me"

"Hey"

"I was planning on coming up today"

"Why?'"

"Well I have your gift and there's a funeral this weekend"


Rachel's grandmother died. Her youngest sibling's her childhood and Tess cancelled this weekend with Karmin to attend.


Click here for a list of all stories and content.


Click here to see what this site's about.


Click here to read about me.


Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.








All stories are copyrighted and registered under US Copyright. If you'd like to use this content please send a request to adrianna.diary@gmail.com. ©


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more