Hello, today I just want to make some declaration for myself and I believe you should make this declaration for yourself also. This declaration is already out there. It's in the Word of God. I want to share my declaration with you.

My Words of affirmation to affirm who I am in the Lord. My name is Joan and I want to say that I am called of God I know this that I am called of God. I am chosen ,and am the apple of my father's eyes . I am being changed into His image. I am a new creation. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. There's greatness within me.

I am forgiven of all my sins! My past sins, my present sins, and even all the sins that I will sin in the future. Because Jesus paid it over 2000 years ago, he paid for all my sins, I mean, He is constantly atoning for it. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am blessed. I am highly favored. I am from above. I'm not beneath . I am God's delight. I am victorious. I am complete in Christ Jesus, I am a chosen generation. I am a city set upon a hill. I cannot be hidden. I cannot be hidden. And the Word of God also says that my voice shall resound to the ends of the earth, and that the foreigners shall hear. and flee out of the hidden places because there's greatness within me, because the power of the Holy Spirit, the power that raised Christ from the dead is at work in my life. And God is working in me to will and to act in order for His pleasures to be fulfilled in Me!

What about you? What are you saying about yourself? Are you saying the word of God or you're saying what the nay sayers are saying about you?

I want you to make declarations today. Declare who you are in the Lord, have faith, ord, have faith, believe and be strong! Once again this is Joan.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more